File your Federal Tax Reports without the confusing paperwork

🔒 Guaranteed simple and fast tax filings for non US residents

Start Your Federal Tax Filings Today

Choose your company type

Click on the Get Started button to begin your order.
After payment you will be redirected to the client portal to complete the required forms.

Single Member LLC

Individual tax preparation filings

Form 5472 + 1120 filings
Form 1120 preparation
Online forms and document signing
Fast and efficient filing
now taking clients
Start Your Tax Filing
Multi-member LLC

Partnership tax return + Individual tax return

Partnership Tax Return
ITIN application where needed
Annual Return for Partnership Withholding Tax Return
Tax Return for Individual - Form 1040 NR
starting price for 2 members
Contact Us to get a final quote

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse varius enim in eros elementum tristique.

Feature label goes here
Feature label goes here
Feature label goes here
Feature label goes here
Get Started

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse varius enim in eros elementum tristique.

Feature label goes here
Feature label goes here
Feature label goes here
Feature label goes here
/mo billed annualy
Get Started

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse varius enim in eros elementum tristique.

Feature label goes here
Feature label goes here
Feature label goes here
Feature label goes here
/mo billed annualy
Get Started

Served over 300+ customers creating companies

Confused by the US Tax System?

Here's what you need to know

Filing taxes in the US does not mean that you have to pay taxes. It only means that you have to file or report your business profit/loss for the year.

Only US Source Income makes it compulsory to pay taxes along with your tax filings.

What is considered a US source income? Having a bank account in the US that makes transactions can be one indicator that you have a US source of income that requires a tax filing.Selling physical productsReceiving royalties from US companies

Single members and multi-member LLCs have different filing requirements.

As a non-resident, you have two options:

Option A: File form 5472 and 1040NR to let the IRS know that you do not live in the US. You list your contributions and distributions, you put X amount $, and you took out X amount of $. You file and inform them. That would be it! If your business has $0 earnings or if you haven't started using your business yet, this is perfect.

Option B: Defining your income from your business and defining your net profit after your expenses and filing a 1040NR and paying a percentage of your profit.

Which one should I choose?
Option B is great if you plan to move to the US or plan to apply for an investor visa. It can make your applications look better.

Depending on your future plans, you can choose accordingly.

If you're a multi-member LLC, first the business must file its taxes. You have until March 15th to generate form K1, which is for the purpose of defining the individual income of the members, and then each members files individually.

If I go with Option B how much percentage will I pay? It depends on a lot of factors. Having employees, having kids, being married, etc., are all things that can impact your tax percentage. However, most of our clients who make 5-figure profit pay around 18-25%.

Do I have to file my taxes each year?

Yes, you MUST file a tax report each year.

Depending on your specific situation, you may or may not be required to pay a specific amount for your taxes.

Even if you have $0 in transactions, as long as your LLC is active (not closed) you must file your taxes each year.

Please note that this is very different from your state annual report that is filed on the state level.

Need more answers? Leave us a message in the chat bubble below

And we can make the process easier for you


Here's What Happens When You Get Started With Us

In place of the more complicated IRS form you need to apply for an EIN, we’ll give you a simpler form to fill out (which takes less than 5 minutes to complete) to help us know your business. After you’ve completed the form, we’ll:

File on Your Behalf

Use the information on the form and complete the necessary IRS form on your behalf

Publish and manage

Send the form to the IRS and follow up on all the details to make sure we're on track

Provide Speedy Retrieval

Once we receive your EIN, we'll deliver your the document to you via email in your client portal.

Your application can start today
in as little as 15 minutes

No legal jargon or confusing forms included

Love From Customers Like You

Fast and reliable service. The team really does the job exactly as they said they would.


Thank you for your services. I will recommend to my group over and over again


Thank you for making this process simple and easy for someone like me. I can finally start my business with my EIN number


Thank you very much for the super fast process of delivering the EIN number. Not everyone has such a fast service and that’s why I appreciate it even more. If I meet someone who will be interested in these services you will definitely be recommended first

Erik N.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to be a US citizen or resident?

No, you don't need to be a U.S. Citizen to get and EIN. Anyone can get an EIN

Do I need a U.S. address to get an EIN?

No, any address is fine. You don't need to be a U.S. resident or live in the U.S. to get an EIN.

Can't I just apply on my own?

Of course! Feel free to do so. It's completely up to you to decide. You will however need to fill out the complicated and confusing IRS forms, spend weeks trying to figure out what you're doing and risk getting your application rejected or worse, ignored.

Do I need an EIN to open a U.S. bank account?

Yes, all banks require an EIN to open a U.S. bank account

How will I get my EIN?

Your EIN will be securely uploaded to your client portal after we receive it from the IRS.

What do I need to get started

We need your personal details, a US phone number, your company details and one form of identification to make sure your details are correct

Is this a one time payment?

Yes, this is one time fee to cover the processing of your EIN

How long will it take?

On average 1-2 weeks and in slow seasons 4 weeks.

What happens after I order?

You'll be redirected to our client portal and you'll receive your login details via email. You'll also see be able to view your pending orders where you'll be able to fill out the necessary information in the forms provided.

What payment methods do you accept

We currently accept all major debit/credit cards. We also accept PayPal payments and in special circumstances, we accept direct bank transfer.

Get Your Federal Tax Filings Done in a Flash

Move forward with all your business plans without
breaking a sweat


Customer support guaranteed